The next GitLab hackathon will take place between the 29nd of November and the 6th of December.
Contributors need to submit their MR during the timeframe of the hackathon.
Here is what you need to know:
- This time, there won’t be a documentation contribution area; instead, we will host a documentation-only hackathon in January.
- Contributors, partners, clients, and generally, participants will be invited to RSVP to our meetup.com event.
- We have hand-picked a number of issues per each contribution area. Participants are encouraged to explore the issues available prior to the Hackathon.
- Prizes will be decided based on the points gathered in each contribution area (documentation excluded).
- Points are calculated based on whether an MR is contributing/closing an existing issue/epic.
- New prizes will be introduced on the 16th of November.
You can find all the necessary details on the Hackathon’s page.
We look forward to seeing you all on November 29that 14:30 pm UTC for our kick-off call.
Please keep an eye on this post for updates and news.