Hello! I worked on one project for some time. I created organisations and repos, pushed some commits and so on. But the project was frozen at 2019 so I stopped using Gitlab that year. Now it is unfrozen and I tried to login at Gitlab.com, but I can’t!
Steps that I did for login:
- Go to https://gitlab.com/users/sign_in
- Enter my login (isqua) and my password
- Click on “Sign in” button.
- Get the error message “You have to confirm your email address before continuing. Please check your email for the link we sent you, or click ‘Resend confirmation email’.”
- Check my email, there is no confirmation email, even at spam folder.
- Go to GitLab by clicking “Resend confirmation email”
- Enter my email address
- Click “Resend”
- Still no any new email address from gitlab.com. The last one was recieved on January 22 about Policies update.
My profile looks like email@example.com, and last message from Gitlab (January 22) was sent to this exact email.
How to log in correctly?