my company is producing an embedded product consisting of
- OS level projects A (deployable GNU/Linux OS image),
- application level projects B (Docker container + Python application)
- library level projects C (C/C++ libraries, Python modules).
A contains B contains C.
Changes on the C level sometimes have very high visibility up to management & sales. They regularely want to know
- which A level release a C level change gets or got released with
- which C level changes an A level release contains.
Is there some GitLab feature or workflow enabling that? I’d like to enable them to find up-to-date info in GitLab itself rather than maintaining seperate lists.