So I have a very simple scenario and I’m not sure how to handle this.
- Commit changes
- Gitlab runner is triggered on server
- Code is built to a binary inside a docker container
— From here I don’t know what to do
- I want to move the binary to the host
- I want to run the binary on the host
- Job succeeds
- Binary keeps running on server
Basically I want to be able to run the built binary outside of the docker container and have the job succeed as soon as the binary has been started. Is that possible?