I have tried to find information on the web on how to create a new page in the wiki, but does not find a good instruction.
This is what I did:
- Installed gitlab_7.7.2-omnibus.5.4.2.ci-1_amd64.deb on a machine running Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS 64 bit, server version.
- Registred a user via the web interface and succesfully confirmed the account.
- Created a private project via the web interface.
- In the web interface I opened the wiki.
- In the Content I entered a single line: [A page](dir/page.md)
- Pressed Create page and got “Wiki was successfully updated”.
- Clicked on the “A page” link on the home page, and got “Editing - dir/page.md”
- Entered a single line “Some text.” in the Content.
- Clicked “Create page” and got:
500 We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please contact your GitLab administrator if this problem persists.
After that, I upgraded GitLab to gitlab_7.8.0-omnibus-1_amd64.deb following Updating GitLab via omnibus-gitlab.
Tried again, but got the same error.
If I enter a link like [Another page](dir/another_page) in the home page content, the page is created without problems.