Currently, we use TFS and we wish to migrate to GitLab (in self-managed).
The migration of git repository was finally successfully.
But now, I searched a tool to export all TFS WorkItems to Issue GitLab but I find nothing
I know that the structure of WorkItem and Issue are different but isn’t it possible to:
- automaticly create labels from WorkItems properties (priority, platform,etc…) in the GitLab project
- convert WorkItem (title + description) to Issue
- insert it in the GitLab project (and keeping his identifier)
- tag Issue with corresponding labels, from WorkItem properties/informations
- and upload images as attachements files on Issue.
How I can proceed to achieve this full migration?
Thanks a lot in advance for your answers (or ideas)