Hi there! I meet some problems with cross-project pipeline(ci)
I have two repo
- linux kernel code(with .gitlab-ci.yml now)
- linux kernel config(without .gitlab-ci.yml), the repo only has a
In the past, I also
git add .config in the first repo. But it is not normal for kernel development.
What I want:
- when the config repo is trigged with commit,
- kernel code repo will be notified,
- gitlab-ci will copy
.configfrom config repo into its own repo
- its ci will start to run(
I have read gitlab’s doc about corss-project doc, but still cannot figure out how to implement such workflow.