Hi - hope this is the correct place to post this.
I am having a hard time getting file upload on wiki’s to work. I get a CORS error. I understand CORS but at this point I have tried all the solutions I can find / think of.
The gitlab instance makes and XMLHttpRequest to my domain, however it is not using ssl. The server does, and that is where the cors pops up.
- docker ce
- nginx also through docker
- lets encrypt also through docker
- everything commented out has been switched on and off to see if results differ, and they do not
- My docker setup has worked for a load of hosted services, so I do not think my ssl and proxy setup is the root of the issue, but it could be a factor.
- Git pushing / pulling / issues / wiki text → all work