- Create two projects with an initial commit for both.
- Create a group.
- Assign the two projects (shared-project from now) to the created group. Followed steps:
3.1 Select a project.
3.2 Go to the left-side menu and select “Member”.
3.3 Click on the tab “Invite Group”.
3.4 Invite the group we created early.
- Create a group-milestone.
- Go to group-issue list board.
- Create an issue. Note that you have to select a project before create the issue. Ofc, we have to select the project under the group.
- Fill out the required fields and go to the Milestone dropdown list to select and associate the issue to the group-milestone.
- The group milestone does NOT appear in the list of milestones to associate to the issue we are creating for one of the shared-project.
Related Post (not solved/closed yet): Assign issues of shared projects to group milestones