I want to delete my account with email firstname.lastname@example.org. But impossible.
First, I can not login to my account because I do not receive verification code in my email email@example.com. So I create an support ticket in https://support.gitlab.com/hc/en-us/requests, I just receive bot response and no further manual support. I also submit personal data request form to https://support.gitlab.io/account-deletion but the require more information:
- Please provide the name of 1 or more private groups. If you do not own, or participate in any private groups on GitLab.com, please respond with “I do not own or participate in any private groups.”
- Please confirm one or more of the last IP addresses logged into the account (Tip: Google what is my ip when you are on the network where you usually log into your GitLab account). If you have never logged in, please respond with “I have never logged in with this account”
- Please provide the name of 1 or more private projects (must specify namespace/project). If you do not have any private projects, please respond with “I do not have any private projects”.
- Please confirm the date/time of last commits on a private project (must specify namespace/project and branch). If you have never made a commit on a private project, please respond with “I have never made a commit on a private project” and skip the last question.
- Please reference the content of the last commit message on a private repository (must specify namespace/project and branch).
But I really can not remember all these information. So I submit partial answers. But I do not receive further information. I want to know is there any mothed to delete my account?