Calling all creators: it’s time for an art contest!
A Favicon contest… a FaviContest, if you will… let me explain…
As you may have noticed, GitLab has updated some of its Favicons so it’s easier to differentiate between browser tabs when you are working within GitLab.
This forum currently uses the same Tanuki Favicon as GitLab.com, and we think it might be fun to switch it up, with your help of course!
Design a new favicon image for our Forum’s browser tab, and if your design has the most votes, you win! Your design will be our new Favicon on the forum tab!
- Design a GitLab Forum themed Favicon
- Reply to this thread and share your Favicon design
- A forum moderator will add a poll to your entry post
- The Favicon with the most votes wins!
The contest ends on Aug 1 2020, so get your FaviContest designs created and posted ASAP to ensure that the community has time to vote for you! (You can also share a link to your FaviContest submission on Twitter, LinkedIn, at work, etc!)
Don’t forget to post AND vote for your favorites! If you need inspiration, be sure to check out the other topics in our Fan Art forum category!
- All FaviContest submissions must adhere to GitLab’s Code of Conduct Guidelines
- All FaviContest submissions must also follow GitLab’s Creative Brand Guidelines (especially when working with our beloved Tanuki Logo).
Happy FaviContest-ing! Now go create something awesome!