I’m working in a project for setting up gitlab pipelines. Repositories are mirrored from bitbucket and we want to run pipelines automatically after changes are synced.
- Setup Bitbucket mirroring
- Confirmed mirroring is working properly after a push action
- After changes are mirrored into Gitlab no pipeline is executed and that’s my goal
Desired or expected behavior
- pipeline should be triggered after mirroring is completed and detect changes in a test branch or even master.
- Setup “test” branch as default branch in GitLab repository and also, added into “only” keyword for each job
- Commited directly into “test” branch, mirroring OK, pipeline NOT triggered.
- Created PR from “test” to “master” and commited into “test” branch, mirroring OK, pipeline NOT triggered.
- Confirmed Bitbucket webhook is set for PR creation/update/merge and repo push actions.
- Using GitLab.com under a project with Silver license.
What shall I do to get pipeline triggered after a branch is updated because of mirroring?
Thanks in advance!