I’m using a self-managed Gitlab instance running version 12.7.6.
I have a tag which is about 2-3 years old which I would like to run a pipeline on. When I try to do this (by going to Pipelines, Run Pipeline) I get a red banner above indicating,
The form contains the following error:
- Pipeline filtered out by workflow rules.
See the screenshot:
I’m not using any variables. The pipeline will run on master but not this branch.
- using the instance root user to run the pipeline
- running a health check on the project (it passes)
- googling the error message
- running the pipeline directly via the API
- deleting any jobs which had a branch with the same name (which I did have in this repo at one stage)
I’d appreciate any suggestions and am happy to provide further information.