I am running my gitalb-ci.yml
image : node16
- ‘which ssh-agent || ( apt-get update -y && apt-get install openssh-client -y )’
- eval $(ssh-agent -s)
- ssh-add <(echo “$SSH_PRIVATE_KEY”)
- mkdir -p ~/.ssh
- ssh-keyscan -H ‘gitlab.com’ >> ~/.ssh/known_hosts
- ssh-keyscan gitlab.com | sort -u - ~/.ssh/known_hosts -o ~/.ssh/known_hosts
- ‘[[ -f /.dockerinit ]] && echo -e “Host *\n\tStrictHostKeyChecking no\n\n” > ~/.ssh/config’
- cd /var/www/html/fluffa.quantox.dev/fe
- git stash
- git pull
- npm install && npm run build
- chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/fluffa.quantox.dev
- What are you seeing, and how does that differ from what you expect to see?
I added myself to Members as Maintener
The same porblem.
I added SSH_KEY variable but that does not improve things. How to fix this?
Thanks for taking the time to be thorough in your request, it really helps!