Replace this template with your information
Describe your question in as much detail as possible:
- What are you seeing, and how does it differ from what you expect to see? Not sure yet.
What version are you on (Hint:
/help) ? gitlab.com
I’ve tested this like this:
- Create top-level group, owned by user-A.
- Create subgroup, owned by nobody (inherits user-A ownership).
- Create subsubgroup, co-owned by user-B.
- Create project at top-level group, invite subgroup.
- user-B has no access to said project.
This is very nice! That means I get to create an org chart of users, and still be able to do group-based access control (
Just wanna confirm that is how gitlab.com works?