I have project on Android Studio and i want to export to gitlab. So at first create a private repository. And i show this;
Command line instructions
Existing folder or Git repository
git remote add origin https://gitlab.com/mygiturl
git add .
git push -u origin master
I was open android stuido and step by step to do this;
- VCS > Enable version control integration and select Git.
- Open the terminal window on bottom directory is my project directory.
- git init > Reinitialized existing Git repository
- git remote add origin mygiturl
- git add .
- git commit (And i show more lines to commit finish with 755, 1 Bot
- git push -u origin master > I show this message:
error: src refspec master does not match any.
error: failed to push some refs to ‘mygiturl’
How i can solve this problem?