I try to setup the cleanup policy of my gitlab.com repository, but it don’t seems to work.
I read the https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/packages/container_registry/#how-the-cleanup-policy-works conditions, and i don’t see any issues.
Can someone tel me if i’m missing something ?
After 3 days, no images has been deleted.
There is currently around 200.
- Cleanup policy: enabled
- Expiration interval: 30 days until tags are automatically removed
- Expiration schedule: Every day
- Number of tags to retain: 50 tags per image name
- Tags with names matching this regex pattern will expire: .*
- Tags with names matching this regex pattern will be preserved: (dev)|(prod)|(staging)|(preprod)
Example of a 2 months image that should be cleared:
- Tag: 160520099
- Date: Published to xxxxx image repository at 05:46 GMT+0200 on 2020-06-26
- Manifest digest: sha256:xxxxx
- Configuration digest: sha256:xxxxx
Thank’s in advance for your advices !