Hi there !
I am having a hard time trying to configure Gitlab CI. As i’m not a pro yet in network protocol and HTTPS
Theses are the steps i have done until now in vain:
- Installed Gitlab from Omnibus installation
- Disabled NGINX and added setup for apache
- Configured apache config vhost for port 80 and 443 allowing only connections in https with letsencrypt certificate line
- Installed gitlab runner and registered one using certificates from letsencrypt apache previously mentionned executor “docker”
- Gitlab is accessible as wanted in HTTPS
- Created a project, a repo and a gitlab-ci.yml file just for testing with only echo “hello world” on build.
- I tried to add certificate for gitlab as /etc/gitlab/trusted-cert/git.docdoku.net.pem
When I run a job, the runner returns the following error :
my config.toml for runner is like bellow:
And this is my apache HTTPS config (only VHOST 443)
Installed with nginx and using letsencrypt integration is ok it works just fine HTTPS, runner register job done and gitlab-ci.yml description executed correctly ! It creates file in trusted-cert folder under /etc/gitlab/, No needs to configure any specific TLS certs everything is done for me as magic !
More information :
If I mention tls-ca-file to fullchain.pem, the output error changed to cannot get (local) issuer certificate.
Have you got any tips or helps to fix my issue ?