Attached some kind of labels to repositories (like the way GMail attaches labels to e-mails) and search/filter repositories based on those labels.
Repositories in GitLab with my labels below:
Group_1 > Derivatives_Demo
Group_1 > Geometry_Algorithms
Group_2 > Plotting_Demo
Group_2 > Report_Generator
- Find all repositories that were tagged with “Demo”
- Derivatives_Demo, Plotting_Demo, and Report_Generator
- Find all repositories that were tagged with “Simple” and “Demo”
- Derivatives_Demo and Report_Generator
- Find all FORTRAN projects
- Derivatives_Demo and Geometry_Algorithms
Is there any way to accomplish this kind of thing in GitLab?
Thanks for your time!