- I’ve setup specific runner for my project at one machine - 10.0.0.*** ( It’s running showing green symbol )
- I’ve added some SSH_PRIVATE_KEY and deploy keys ( My local machine private and public key where I want to deploy my code )
- I;m trying to change directory ‘/var/www/html/test’ on my local server.
- But its still trying to change the directory on server ( Where my runner is running )
Running with gitlab-ci-multi-runner 1.11.1 (a67a225)
on TAP (6efeaedd)
Using Shell executor…
Running on OSMPPDEV…
HEAD is now at bc235bb Modified YAML to deploy code on local machine ( 10.0.0.*** ).
Checking out bc235bb8 as sprint-1…
Skipping Git submodules setup
$ which ssh-agent || ( apt-get update -y && apt-get install openssh-client -y )
$ eval $(ssh-agent -s)
Agent pid 24497
$ ssh-add <(echo “$SSH_PRIVATE_KEY”)
Identity added: /dev/fd/63 (/dev/fd/63)
$ mkdir -p ~/.ssh
$ echo -e "Host \n\tStrictHostKeyChecking no\n\n" > ~/.ssh/config
$ ssh -T email@example.com.**
Welcome to GitLab, Anonymous!
$ cd /var/www/html/tap
bash: line 60: cd: /var/www/html/tap: No such file or directory
ERROR: Job failed: exit status 1
FYI - Present working directory its showing server
- Can we run multiple specific runners to the project ?
Could you please help me on this?
- Can we setup runner on one machine, and deploy on another the machine ? yes right?