Need help with this:
The Iteration Summary requests several pieces of data that are avaialble and should be extracted from GitLab. Specifically:
- What got added after the iteraion began?
- What got done during this iteration?
- What is getting pushed into the net iteration?
Develop a method to extract this information from GitLab by group or individual and on-demand or automatically.
Logic to answer all three questions in one query should be automated and transparent to the requestor/
- Simple interface to select extraction criteria: iteration, group or specific individual, and optional scheduled date/time (e.g. last day of the month)
- An on-demand view of the data supporting the three iteration questions based on the selections.
- Capability to automatically email the answerts to the three questions, based on selections including a scheduled date/time, to the requestor
- Capability to cancel a scheduled request.