Hy guys I am a beginner to continuous integration I am trying to set set up ci which will run a .bat script. I have set up the following:
- Self-hosted gitlab on a docker container
- Gitlab runner on Windows.
- The runner is connected to my project which is on the gitlab docker container.
And I want to know if the following is possible or not:
- When someone commits to the project the gitlab runner on windows should trigger the .bat script.
- The .bat script is in the same Windows environment with gitlab runner not in the gitlab repository.
- After running the script it should perform the define tasks in the .bat script and shows the build output on gitlab.