The issue board is all buggy :
- Board list keeps getting empty.
- Editing an issue label leaves the spinner beside “Labels” spinning forever.
- Editing the label doesn’t update the board lists.
- Labels lists is empty sometimes for no reason.
- The issues page doesn’t sometimes show the issues created from a board.
- Having created a new issue from the board, I click on the title and get to a 500 page (https://gitlab.com/.../issues/undefined).
- On the issue page, I bulk close multiple issues. The operation successful. After page refresh they are again opened.
- Opening an issue keeps showing “Something went wrong on our side” line.
- Some requests don’t respond during 30 seconds.
- Sometimes closed issues appear in the “Open” tab. Clicking them leads to a 404 page.
I have a perfect internet connection.
Guys, do you consider your users QA?