Until now I haven’t any problem with gitlab but today yes.
- I’ve created a new repository.
- I’m trying to push my project but :
% git push --set-upstream -u origin master email@example.com: Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive). fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
Same error if I try to just clone my project (via SSH).
Some additional informations :
- I’m on Mac OSX (last version)
- I’ve two SSH keys : one for work and one for personal use (the problem concern the personal key)
- All my SSH keys are ED25519
- It’s work at least few month ago but not today (and I’ve not changed anything since)
- Yes my SSH keys is the same on SSH keys gitlab page
- No my SSH key hasn’t expired (it never expired)
- I’m the proprietary of gitlab depot
- I’ve enabled two factor authentication (it’s a problem ?)
- I’m not using any VPN or proxy
This is my
~/.ssh/config file :
# pro account Host gitlab.mycompany.fr-username HostName gitlab.mycompany.fr User git IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_ed25519 # perso account Host gitlab.com-chenille33 HostName gitlab.com User git IdentityFile ~/.ssh/personals
This is my
~/.ssh/personals.pub key :
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIAGXOE2GCfBIWlnZfxpsq/yQgTTtJG/sd4KirmOR6ZZe firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a screenshot on SSH key gitlab page :
This is a calculated SHA256 of my personal public key :
% ssh-keygen -lf ~/.ssh/personals.pub 256 SHA256:3LKAccVn3OXwIwPyytsVfwVaC6yc6M8D7dP/JCep44M email@example.com (ED25519)
This is project URL : Chenille33 / ToC · GitLab
So what’s going on ? Why few month ago I can use gitlab and not now ?