Im using Omnibus EE install and I just switched over to using the ALBs in Amazon in front of my instances.
Everything comes up fine and it can get to my instance using the domain name… https://gitlab.mydomain.net
Now when I go to a project I see that the clone URL has changed to show the hostname of the instance instead of the domain name like before.
I have the external_url set in my gitlab.rb file to the domain and I have stopped and restarted and done reconfigure several times trying to get this to change. I also tried in a different browser that did not have any cache but I cant get it to change.