We have decided to use a shared project to host all the shared Nugets generated from different projects.
The registry of that project grew fast and needed some care. We then configured the container registry cleanup which worked fine for images:
However, the it doesn’t seems to have any impact on the Nugets since versions keeps piling up and on the settings side, I can only see a max limit on the size of the files:
I have 2 questions here:
- Is there a way to put the same Nuget packages under the same name that contains the different versions to make the registry more readable ? something similar to the way image container works
- Again similarly to the image containers, is there a way to limit the number of versions for each Nuget ?
- With a friend, we have a personal slefhosted docker image: gitlab/gitlab-ce:15.2.0-ce.0
- Running on a remote Debian 10 x64 server
- We have around 20 personal projects but 2 are relatively active
- Size on drive: => It is worth noting that even after cleaning the images (now only 5 of each are visible on the UI), the size on disk have not change!!