The question is if GitLab Community Edition hosted on IBM Bluemix provides the Gantt Chart features.
These could be:
- Gantt Chart: presentation of the project schedule including planned start/finish dates and dependencies in Gantt chart format.
- Gantt Chart Timescale: the ability to change the timescale e.g. hours/days to days/weeks or months/years.
- Printing: the ability to print a copy of the schedule in the Gantt Chart format.
- Critical Path: displays the critical path in the schedule.
- Planned Dates:the ability to manually enter a 'Planned Start Date’ and ‘Planned Finish Date’ for the work item (task).
- Constraint Type: the ability to assign constraints to an issue (eg.Start No Earlier Than, As Soon as Possible).
- Dependencies: the ability to assign predecessor and successor relationships between issues.
- Dependency Option: the ability to enter Lag or Lead time.
- PERT/Network Diagram: presentation of the project schedule including planned start/finish dates and dependencies in PERT/Network Diagram format.
Thanks in advance.