Welcome to GitLab and the forum @jalalniazi!
Here are a few things for getting started:
- Our documentation is extensive but can be daunting. It is all public however so a Google search is often your best friend when looking for a specific piece of documentation.
- A great place to start in our docs is New to Git and GitLab?
- Another great starting point for various topics is GitLab Basics
- We have a lot of resources on our YouTube channel but again, there’s a little bit of “information overload” there.
- A great starting place for videos is Learn@GitLab which brings in some great resources based on your use case (developer, product manager, etc.)
There are also a large number of community tutorials available. I’ve not had a chance to read/watch all of them, but some that come up often are:
The last resource I’d recommend you’ve already found - the GitLab forum! There’s a great community here and a long history of answered questions - and we’ve got a great set of team members and community folks monitoring it. I hope that helps!
This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.