So I have GitLab Community Edition installed on a Private Server. We have a Team of about 35 Developers who are using it. I’ve posted here about a lot of issues relating to Timeouts, but outside of that, I’ve been quite happy with what it’s offered.
I’ve been hosting it in my Home for a couple years now, with fairly decent Down/Up Speeds, but now I’m moving out of it, and my new home, well … offers awful Up Speeds (we’re talking from 1 gbps to 35 mbps). To have someone clone q roughly 50 GB Git Project at such speeds is going to be a major pain in the rear for Development. And while I’m looking for a Server Colocation to hopefully house the Server long-term, I don’t have much time left to find an alternative home for my Team’s Git Project (let’s just say I had a great office building lined up that declined to house it last-minute).
- Once I start the Trial, how would I go about migrating our GitLab Project to GitLab SaaS?
- What would you be URL to pull a GitLab SaaS Project from?
- Does the GitLab SaaS Trial limit the number of people that can access the Project?
- What kinds of Down/Up Speeds does GitLab SaaS Offer?
- What happens to the Project after the GitLab SaaS Trial ends?
- If I decide I’m happy with GitLab SaaS, how expensive is hosting?
Sorry if these seem like basic questions, but I’m on a real time limit here.