I’m using the latest Omnibus Docker container and things were going quite well. I imported a repo from an external source and it looked fine, except that the clone URL had the containerID in it:
When I looked at the Project settings, however, the correct URL was displayed including the alternate port that I have the gitlab container mapped to on the host. Like this:
And I confirmed that the repo was clonable from that URL.
So I tried changing this setting in gitlab.rb:
but then gitlab wouldn’t even start. Its kind of minor since we’re a small team and I can just let the other folks know, but I would like to get that right if for only my own sanity.