I have changed the CI/CD pipeline configuration of my repository from SAST to a pages
.gitlab-ci.yml and it looks like that this screwed up the pipeline. Regardless how I setup the configuration inside
.gitlab-ci.yml, it is always telling me that no jobs/stages are defined if I want to run it manually. It also does not start automatically.
My assumption is, that I do not have to do anything besides having pages activated in the repo configuration. The repo is public, you can check it out here: walters-blog-2.
Does anybody know what is going wrong?
What version are you on? Are you using self-managed or GitLab.com?
Add the CI configuration from
.gitlab-ci.ymland other configuration if relevant (e.g. docker-compose.yml)
What troubleshooting steps have you already taken? Can you link to any docs or other resources so we know where you have been?
- The linter tells me the configuration is valid.
- Copied a working configuration from another repo to check if it runs, but it does not in this repo.
- I cleaned the runner caches → no effect
- Tried different configurations with and without stages
- deleted the .gitlab-ci.yml and created a new one