I have installed a local instance of gitlab CE with OS RHEL 6.5 64bit. Gitlab vesion is GitLab
Problem: I cannot import the following repo via GitLab UI. It stucked on importing status but nothing actually is imported.
HTTPS REPO w/ ISSUE:
https://uname:firstname.lastname@example.org/pds/pds_test (with credentials)
https://code.woohoow.com/pds/pds_test (without credentials)
- Import using other repo using HTTPS is working except above repo which seems using wildcard certificate.
- Weird thing is import of above HTTPS REPO w/ ISSUE is working via online/public gitlab CE site. It is not working on mine.
- From server, manually cloning the above https repo url is working via:
- git clone https://uname:email@example.com/pds/pds_test OR
- git clone https://code.woohoow.com/pds/pds_test (without credentials)
PLEASE HELP !!!