GitLab is an open-source tool that provides support for teams to plan, develop, test, build, deploy, monitor, and publicize their software projects, covering the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in only one tool. This is very important nowadays because developers of new web and mobile applications are under a lot of pressure to create and deploy these applications as soon as possible.
This course by Packt offers a hands-on approach to help you understand the DevOps culture and how implement it using GitLab, with clear explanations and practical examples.
What You Will Learn
- Discover how to organize new features and bugs with Issue Board
- Use groups to control access to each project
- Time each phase in your development cycle with Cycle Analytics
- Implement Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Use GitLab Pages to create a site and publicize your project
Bruno Lorenco Lopes graduated in Computing Engineering at the University of São Paulo (USP), with an M.Sc in Computer Science and Computational Mathematics at the same university. As a systems analyst, he has broad experience in software development, using Java, Groovy, and C/C++, and has automatized tests using Spock and JUnit. Currently, he also works as a specialization teacher at Federal University of São Carlos (UFSCar), teaching Docker.