Need to install gitlab runner on amazon eks
I need to install gitlab runner on amazon eks. I have followed the steps in official document: GitLab Runner Helm Chart | GitLab
But it doesn’t help me.
Steps I have done:
- I have an ec2 machine with eks cluster in it.
- I have created one directory named : gitlab-runner and copied values.yaml file into that directory
- values.yaml file is taken from this url: values.yaml · main · GitLab.org / charts / GitLab Runner · GitLab
- In values.yaml file as suggested in official doc I have replaced the gitlab url and runnerregistrationtoken taken from my gitlab account under settings->CI/CD-> Runners . Also I have given tag name as runner-nov29 in it. I havent changed any other values in values.yaml file and left everything as default
- Now my folder has only values.yaml file.
- Then I have executed the following commands:
helm repo add gitlab https://charts.gitlab.io
After these steps I could see runner in my gitlab account and it is active
But when I try to execute the pipeline for one my project .gitlab-ci-yaml file it throws out this error.
Its throwing error at secrets. I am very new to kubernetes and gitlab runner things. Please guide me step by step implementation.