All public repository has cost factor 0.008 in CI minutes on SaaS (gitlab.com)
The cost factor for a job running on a shared runner was changed.
GitLab SaaS public projects created before 2021-07-17.
0.008for all public projects on GitLab SaaS (For every 125 minutes of job time, you accrue 1 CI/CD minute.)
- (For every 125 minutes of job time, you accrue 1 CI/CD minute.)
- Unchanged for public projects on GitLab SaaS, if created 2021-07-17 or later.
- Unchanged for any projects on GitLab self-managed instances.
- Unchanged for projects members of GitLab Open Source program.
- Official document: CI/CD minutes quota | GitLab
- Document was correctly updated via Use new cost factor 0.008 for public SaaS projects (!89748) · Merge requests · GitLab.org / GitLab · GitLab
- Relevant epic: CI minutes limits for public projects on GitLab.com (&5653) · Epics · GitLab.org · GitLab
- Announcement at GitLab 14.1 release blog: GitLab 14.1 released with Helm Chart Registry and Escalation Policies | GitLab
Contributions are welcome. Everyone can contribute.