I’m trying to use the “Export Issues to CSV” feature (i.e https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/issues/csv_export.html#export-issues-to-csv) on a self-managed server, and experience the following problem:
- The buttons for importing/exporting issues are present,
- I get correct behavior from GitLab when clicking on it (using filters etc),
- After selecting the issues to export and clicking on “export issues”, I get a notification “Your CSV export has started. It will be emailed to XXXXX@XXXX.com when complete.” on the webpage,
- I don’t receive the email, and apart from the fact I’m not receiving an email I get no additional information to indicate the source of the problem. I waited until the next day and checked the spam folder to be sure.
Since I am using Community Edition 13.3.5 (once again on a self-managed server):
- Do I need to switch to Enterprise Edition 13.3.5 instead? (maybe the export to csv buttons are present in CE but not activated?)
- Do I need to modify the gitlab.rb file? (So far the only uncommented line in the file is external_url ‘http://’)