Good day. Help me. I installed Gitlab-CE version 13.7.1 on FreeBSD 11.4 from source. User authentication via LDAP.
0) Connected as xxx (administrator)
- I created a new pivate project “test-zzz”
- I added a new file “readme.md”
- Added a branch “developer”
- Settings → Repository → Protected Branches. Selected “master” and set Allow to merge = “Maintainers” and Allow to push = “Maintainers”
- Added zzz user as a developer to the project.
- Install git on the remote machine.
a) git clone https: // zzz: ******@www.com/xxx/test-zzz.git
b) cd test-zzz
c) git branch --show-current
c) echo “new comment” >> readme.md
d) git add.
e) git push
- I thought the error “You do not have permission to push” should occur. But the push succeeds.
Where is my error?