We’re using your issue management in Gitlab, however we need to be able to see issues in a certain sort order.
We’re using two urgency group labels:
- Urgent (should always appear before all other issues regardless of due dates and group milestones)
- Priority (should always appear before all other issues, except for Urgent, regardless of due dates and group milestones)
We’re also working with group milestones, which have due dates assigned to them.
And lastly, we have issues with due dates assigned (not all have due dates).
So if I have the following issues, I need them sorted like this:
- Issue 1 - due date: undefined, group label: Urgent
- Issue 2 - due date: undefined, group label: Priority
- Issue 3 - due date: undefined, assigned to a group milestone with a due date on January 29th of 2019
- Issue 4 - due date: February 1st of 2019
- Issue 5 - due date: undefined, not assigned to any group milestone
Is that possible?