Welcome to the GitLab Forum!
This is the public Community Forum for GitLab users to discuss about anything GitLab related. It is run by Community members, whereas the hosting is graciously donated by GitLab B.V.
In addition to the discussions here, there are other ways to get in touch:
- IRC → channel on Freenode to chat with other GitLab users and get help. It’s managed by James Newton (newton), Drew Blessing (dblessing), and Sam Gleske (sag47).
- Gitter → similar to IRC, but with a user-friendlier interface
- Stack Overflow → Ask questions about how to use GitLab on Stack Overflow, so anyone can benefit from the answers.
- Twitter → For general chit chat.
- The gitlab.com issue tracker → find and report errors and bugs you are experiencing on GitLab the software.
- The about.gitlab.com issue tracker → find and report errors and bugs you are experiencing on the GitLab website.
For more information you can check the Community page!