We had a working pipeline with unit tests, it all worked fine.
Today I discovered that the unit test details is no longer rendered, when viewed from the pipeline.
This is an issue for both brand new and historical pipeline runs. We did not change anything related to the pipeline configuration, and the failing tests have been there for long (i.e. the junit file is the same).
- I can see all details perfectly from the merge request (Expanded view).
- Then click “View full report” (to go to the pipeline).
- The junit xml is visible in the pipeline artifacts.
- The number of failures and errors are correctly displayed - So gitlab know how to parse (the junit header)
- But, the test details are not shown.