I cannot login with google
Background: I used gmail account to login to gitlab. I have ssh access setup. One day, the message said that the account is blocked. I went to the web and asked it to send email to confirm it. I recieved a mail to confirm my email address. After confirming the email, I tried logging in. It said:
You have to confirm your email address before continuing. Please check your email for the link we sent you, or click ‘Resend confirmation email’.
Then, I entered my email address. It said:
- Could not authenticate you from GoogleOauth2 because “Csrf detected”.*
I tried again re-clicking on the link in my email. It said:
1 error prohibited this email from being saved:
- Email was already confirmed, please try signing in
I repeated the process a few times to validate that I cannot login.
I went through the forum. I tried the following:
- Went to the link given to have email resent: no effect. (https://gitlab.com/users/confirmation/new site).
- Tried a different browser: no effect.
- Removed other email ids from the browser: no effect.
- One of the messages said that after trying the methods suggested if it still did not work, I should raise a ticket: Did that around two days back. No response yet. (as suggested at Account has been blocked )
I am not sure if I can do anything else. My email id is [redacted].