Hey gitlab community!
So I’m trying to login here, as usual I have to go through this page:
And it would redirect me to my home page, but now it’s indefinitely looping on it and keeps getting 503 error each time. I’ve already tried:
- Other browsers and its private modes (Firefox, Opera)
- Turning off all extensions
- Adjusting my pc’s local time
Some info that may help:
- I’m dual booting Ubuntu 20.04 with Windows 10, both recently installed due to a HDD to SSD change I made.
- I was not having this problem till today ~16 UTC.
- Chrome version 92.0.4515.131 - 64 bits
- Errors screenshots:
- There is aditional errors that pops up at the Network tab related to “cdn-cgi challenge” I didn’t knew anyway to stop the browser at that moment to take some screenshots of them.
I’m aware that Cloudflare is having issues as thay can be seen here: https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/
Therefore I couldn’t ensure that my problem is directly related to the issues mentioned above.
The main reason I’m posting about it here is because I’m on a Web Developing course class on wich everyone uses gitlab and as far as I know I the only one struggling with this, so maybe the problem is within my PC/Config idk. Maybe someone who had the same problem would help? I’m not able to work on this group project because of this, and never experienced something alike.