I’m unable to login with my brave browser. I have no extensions on it (I just use the ad blocker included). What’s strange is: it works on private mode. There is an infinite loop on the page “checking browser”, with a 503 error on the page, and then it reloads. I can see a little iframe poping sometimes, but nothing more.
Console logs errors:
- Error with Permissions-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: ‘interest-cohort’.
- Error with Permissions-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: ‘serial’.
- sign_in:1 GET https://gitlab.com/users/sign_in?redirect_to_referer=yes 503
- [Deprecation] chrome.loadTimes() is deprecated, instead use standardized API: Navigation Timing 2.
- [Deprecation] ‘window.webkitStorageInfo’ is deprecated. Please use ‘navigator.webkitTemporaryStorage’ or ‘navigator.webkitPersistentStorage’ instead.
- Redirect loop on the sign-in page of gitlab.com when using the Tor Browser
- Gitlab.com login page does NOT load in Tor Browser
- Can't Open the signin page. It keeps showing: Checking your browser before accessing gitlab.com
- Login Browser Check Issue - #6 by xan
Things I tried:
- disable anything from security settings on the browser
- allow gitlab for tracker
- delete all cookies and navigation data
- factory reset of all parameters of the browser
I don’t know since when this issue is active. I can use another browser but that’s really inconvenient. I don’t know if at home I have the same problem. I use Version 1.29.79 / Chromium: 93.0.4577.63 (official build) on a desktop ubuntu mate 20.04.3, UTC+2. In the last link, a lot of people are in Brazil, that’s not my case, i’m in France.
I don’t have the issue on Android Brave browser (connected to the same network). I don’t know what’s going on. Any help is appreciated. I hope it’s just temporary.